This position will suit you if you have a passion for our brand, gemstones and customer service. We are searching for someone who understands how to provide a personal and premium customer service, someone that’s outgoing with excellent communication skills and presentation. Experience in retail and ability to learn the business of bespoke jewellery is a must. The will give you the opportunity to work directly with our customers and and co-ordinated retail-based administration tasks and online customer service-based activity. The duties are split between Showroom appointments and liaising with customers through various platforms.
Hours: This position would be Part-time.
Initially, the position is Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 8:00 am- 4:00 pm.
This is expected to move to Monday to Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm with a monthly Saturday.
You would be based at our Marcoola location on the Sunshine Coast
To be successful at this role you must have the following skills:
- All aspects of customer service; greeting and engaging with customers both in-person, online and via phone.
- To connect with customers and make their requirements your number one priority.
- Liaising with customers throughout all phases of the development and production process
- Personally handle customer complaints ensuring suitable resolutions are found in line with correct policy and procedure.
- Leading the Studio View & Try service, innovating the offering and managing customer interaction.
- Create and issue accurate quotes, contract, sales orders and invoices to customers and clients.
- Maintain detailed customer notes via our CRM software.
- Processing sales in-store if the demand arises.
- While this role is about sales the major focus is the customer experience and education.
- You must have the confidence and skills to liaise with customers about bespoke creations, our web styles and wedding rings for both male & female clients.
- Set-up, display, clean/polish and maintain the appearance of Showroom displays and pieces.
- You must be security-aware and deal with responsibility exceptionally.
- In order to uphold our brand aesthetic, you must be well presented and uphold excellent nail and hand hygiene.
- Have an attention to detail and creative eye for design
- Not essential but any experience with the following would be very beneficial: Shopify, Photoshop, Instagram scheduling, email automation (MailChimp), Pinterest, CRM and photography.
Please email your application to