Louise Jean Jewellery has an exciting new position for a creative individual to join our Sunshine Coast-based team as an internal Marketing Manager in the prime of its growth.
This role will provide the opportunity to join our team of jewellery professionals at our newly renovated luxurious premises located in beautiful Peregian Beach.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative and driven individual who will play a pivotal role in influencing marketing operations within the business.
Working closely with our Creative Director and Founder, Louise, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies/projects to ensure we are working towards the brand's vision, as well as overseeing the day-to-day marketing activities across our social channels.
Hours: This position would permanent part-time
With this newly created role as Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work on and implement strategies to generate engagement and drive traffic to the website.
- Design and create digital campaigns, and analyse results for optimal growth.
- Develop marketing campaigns across a number of channels, including Socials, Google Analytics/Ad’s, eDM’s.
- Work closely with the Director with development & implementation of business strategy & optimisation
- Identify opportunities to cross-promote with like-minded businesses.
- Create, develop and deploy key brand initiatives that continuously drive brand awareness.
- Implement long term plans to ensure continuous growth to the brand.
- Optimise user and customer experience (UX/CX)
Required attributes and skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in a marketing discipline.
- A can-do and positive attitude - this position is suited to a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual!
- A genuine interest in jewellery/luxury product/art.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining brand standards.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and current social platforms including paid advertising, Adwords, SEO and web development.
- Strong copywriting skill.
- Experience in creative brief development and campaign implementation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with an eye for quality design.
- A warm, vibrant personality who gets excited about a challenge.
- Organised, passionate and driven.
- Practical experience in roles covering marketing, branding, digital and social management, advertising and graphic design.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign skills
- Luxury/high-end brand and/or beauty experience in marketing in a related field.
- Photography and videography skills
Why work for Louise Jean?:
- We are a small team of creative, passionate and supportive women.
- Luxurious office and showroom space in the heart of Peregian Beach.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Working for an innovative luxury brand in the prime of its growth
- Attractive working hours and weekends off (a Saturday here or there may be required for key events)
Please email your application to: