The For Now
before the Forever.
Make your commitment with our For Now
ring, a traditional yet modern take on engagement.
For many, choosing an engagement ring can be difficult to say the least. Many are worried they may make the wrong choice. In the past, traditionally the proposal was a well kept secret with the ring selected by just one person (maybe with a little help from family and friends). However, today, both partners often want to be involved in the decision-making process, choosing what they will wear as a symbol of their love together.
This balance can be difficult for those of us who are traditionalists at heart and risk-averse. We believe we may have the answer. At Louise Jean, we have created
a way for the proposal to be a surprise without yet committing to a final ring design. Introducing our For Now
ring. A beautiful, quality, Louise Jean ring that allows our clients to retain all of the surprise and romance of a traditional proposal but with a modern take.
A For Now
ring proposal is done with the intention the ring being redeemed
towards the creation of a custom Louise Jean ring. This is in partnership with your fiancée after she has said ‘yes’. A balance of tradition, with the lasting memory of having created a Forever
ring, together, that you both adore. A true balance of tradition and modern romance.
Our For Now
ring features Louise Jean’s signature 9k gold solitaire setting in a choice of a petite oval or round cut, 0.40ct. equivalent Astral Moissanite.
This style is ready to ship.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The For Now ring must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- The ring is inclusive of postage - a return Express Satchel will be included with the ring.
- The full value ($1000) will contribute to part of the deposit to begin the process of creating your custom engagement ring.
- The ring must be returned within 21 days from the date it was received, or a total of 10% will be deducted from the refundable credit amount.
- A ring sizer will be included - this does not have to be returned.