LOUISE JEAN has an exciting new position for a talented marketer to join our growing Sunshine Coast-based team in early 2023.
This varied entry-level marketing role will provide the opportunity to join our small team of jewellery professionals at our luxurious premises located in the heart of Peregian Beach.
The position will suit someone who loves jewellery/fashion, has a positive attitude, and has excellent communication and organisational skills.
This role will support the marketing team in delivering Louise Jean’s marketing strategy specifically in the e-commerce and digital marketing space, as well as performing marketing administration tasks.
- Support the Brand & Content Manager with the development and execution of ideas, new initiatives and content development in alignment with the marketing calendar, roadmap and business objectives.
- Assist with day-to-day marketing tasks and long-term projects on the wider marketing calendar.
- File management
- Owning website uploads, including but not limited to uploading new products, imagery, product description copy, site linking, and page building.
- Copywriting for marketing channels inclusive of blogs, website, social and eDM whilst maintaining a consistent brand voice.
- Assist in building & scheduling Louise Jean's weekly newsletter and email automations.
- Support with the management of performance marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM and paid social.
- Support Content & Social Coordinator with social community management
- Supporting Content Coordinator in managing relationships with content creators and influencers.
- Assist with monthly marketing reporting
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, digital, or equivalent experience.
- 0-1 years experience in a similar role.
- A can do attitude, willingness to learn and develop.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly regarded
- Experience with Klaviyo and other eDM and email automation platforms highly regarded.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for luxury fashion and e-commerce highly regarded.
If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note remote working applicants will not be considered.
Please email your application to: