Role Commencing For Immediate Start
LOUISE JEAN has an exciting new position for an enthusiastic individual to join our Sunshine Coast-based team as a Junior Jewellery Consultant.
This varied role will provide the opportunity to join our small team of jewellery professionals at our luxurious premises located in the heart of Peregian Beach.
The position will suit someone who loves jewellery/fashion, has a positive attitude, excellent communication and outstanding organisational skills.
The ability to provide personal and premium customer service is essential, and previous experience in retail is highly valued.
The successful applicant will work directly with our clientele, creating a meaningful customer journey through our various platforms, guiding customers through the Louise Jean product range and providing detailed information regarding different signature styles, diamonds & gemstones.
Hours: This position will be a full-time position.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or
Tuesday to Saturday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, on a fortnightly basis according to our scheduling calendar.
Location: Our beautiful beachside showroom is located in the heart of Peregian Beach on the Sunshine Coast.
- Responding to initial email enquiries and creating a unique, memorable experience for each client.
- Guide the customer experience and provide detailed information regarding our Bespoke & Signature Engagement rings, Wedding Bands & Fine Jewellery pieces.
- Liaise with customers throughout all phases of development and production process, while making them aware that their requirements are your number one priority
- Provide detailed information relating to all aspects of Jewellery, provide non-biased information to empower clientele to make informed decisions based on their budgets and preferences.
- Leading the showroom appointments, innovating and managing customer interaction.
- Maintain detailed customer notes via our CRM software.
- Assist with production & Operations management for clientele projects where necessary.
- Answering the jewellery showroom phone.
- Packaging and processing of sales and client orders.
- Processing sales in-store if the demand arises.
- Create and issue accurate quotes, contracts, sales orders and invoices to customers and clients.
- Liaise with customers throughout all phases of the jewellery development and production process.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- The ability to connect with customers and make their requirements your number one priority.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated.
- The ability to handle customer relations, ensuring suitable resolutions are made in line with our high standard of service, policies and procedures.
- An understanding of specialised retail and a passion for jewellery/high-end fashion
- Have an attention to detail and a creative eye for design.
We will respond each application within one week. If you have applied for a role with us before, we would still love to hear from you!