Role Commencing January 2022
LOUISE JEAN has an exciting new position for an enthusiastic individual to join our Sunshine Coast-based team as a Showroom Assistant.
This varied role will provide the opportunity to join our small team of jewellery professionals at our luxurious premises located in the heart of Peregian Beach.
The position will suit someone who loves jewellery/fashion, has a positive attitude, excellent communication and outstanding organisational skills.
The ability to provide personal and premium customer service is essential, and previous experience in retail is highly valued.
The successful applicant will work directly with our customers and coordinate retail-based administration tasks, as well as online customer service-based activity. The duties are split between client appointments, creating a meaningful customer journey through various platforms and general showroom duties.
Hours: This position will be a full-time position
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or
Tuesday to Saturday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, on a fortnightly basis according to our scheduling calendar.
Location: Our beautiful beachside showroom is located in the heart of Peregian Beach on the Sunshine Coast.
- Responding to initial email enquiries and creating a unique, memorable experience for each client.
- Being the face of Louise Jean – welcoming customers into the showroom.
- Leading the showroom appointments, innovating and managing customer interaction.
- Maintain detailed customer notes via our CRM software.
- Scheduling and managing requested showroom appointments through Acuity and Gmail.
- Setting up the showroom daily and packing it down after appointments have concluded for the day.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the LOUISE JEAN showroom
- Answering the jewellery showroom phone.
- Processing sales in-store if the demand arises.
- Organising all outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Create and issue accurate quotes, contracts, sales orders and invoices to customers and clients.
- Liaise with customers throughout all phases of the jewellery development and production process.
- Work with our Operations Manager to ensure office and packaging supplies are stocked.
- Perform additional administrative duties and tasks when needed.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- The ability to connect with customers and make their requirements your number one priority.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated.
- The ability to handle customer relations, ensuring suitable resolutions are made in line with our high standard of service, policies and procedures.
- An understanding of specialised retail and a passion for jewellery/high-end fashion
- Have an attention to detail and a creative eye for design.
We will respond each application within one week. If you have applied for a role with us before, we would still love to hear from you!