An exciting opportunity for a talented marketer to join Louise Jean’s marketing team in the prime of its growth. Reporting to the Brand & Content Manager, this role will support in delivering Louise Jean’s marketing strategy to achieve both brand and commercial goals.
- Support the Brand & Content Manager with the development and execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Support the Brand & Content Manager in developing ideas, new initiatives and content based on the marketing calendar, roadmap and business objectives.
- Manage the social media calendar inclusive of content curation and scheduling, ensuring all content is on-brand, relevant to the channel and aligned with the wider marketing calendar.
- Coordinate the creation of social-specific creative including stills and video.
- Support with the management of performance marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM and paid social.
- Community management and engagement to drive positive outcomes and ensure queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Copywriting for digital marketing channels inclusive of website, social and EDM whilst maintaining a consistent brand voice.
- Support in managing relationships with external parties including media agencies, content creators and influencers.
- Weekly reporting across all digital channels ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, digital, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Confidence using digital marketing tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator highly regarded.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for luxury fashion, art and/or photography highly regarded.
If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your application to: