LOUISE JEAN has an exciting new position for an experienced bench jeweller to join our Sunshine Coast-based team in the prime of its growth.
We are seeking someone who can be an essential part of our team, with a broad range of skills, primarily someone with a strong foundation in traditional bespoke jewellery manufacture and stone-setting.
Hours: This position would be a full-time role within the company with flexible working hours, Monday-Friday.
Location: Our beautiful beachside showroom is located in the heart of Peregian Beach on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong foundation in jewellery manufacture
- Have excellent attention to detail and an ability to work with precision and commitment to our high-quality standards
- Have experience with CAD clean-ups and assembly
- Strong organisational and time management skill to ensure deadlines are met without compromising the quality of a product
- Have a genuine passion for bespoke jewellery
- Adept ability in setting and confidence in working with valuable stones
- Have a positive and open attitude with learning new skills
- Enjoy a challenge
Additional duties and skills will include:
- Resizing and repairs
- Rhodium plating
- Laser work (re-tipping, soldering)
- Liaising with our CAD designer and knowledge of the casting process.
Please email your application to: