LOUISE JEAN has an exciting new position for a creative individual to join our Sunshine Coast-based team as a Customer Consultant in the prime of its growth.
This role will provide the opportunity to join our small team of jewellery professionals at our newly renovated luxurious premises located in the heart of Peregian Beach.
This position will suit someone who has a love for jewellery and gemstones, has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and wants to become a member of our growing team of jewellery professionals.
The ability to provide personal and premium customer service is essential, and experience in retail is highly valued.
While this role is about sales, the primary focus is our customer experience and education.
The successful applicant will work directly with our customers and co-ordinate retail-based administration tasks, as well as online customer service-based activity. The duties split between Showroom appointments and liaising with customers through various platforms.
Hours: This position will be a full-time position
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm with a fortnightly Saturday, with RDO
Location: Our beautiful beachside showroom is currently located in the heart of Peregian Beach on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- An understanding of all aspects relating to customer service; greeting and engaging with customers both in-person, online and via phone.
- The ability to connect with customers and make their requirements your number one priority.
- Liaise with customers throughout all phases of the jewellery development and production process.
- The ability to personally handle customer relations, ensuring suitable resolutions are made in line with our high standard of service, policies and procedures.
- Leading the showroom appointments, innovating and managing customer interaction.
- Create and issue accurate quotes, contracts, sales orders and invoices to customers and clients.
- Maintain detailed customer notes via our CRM software.
- Processing sales in-store if the demand arises.
- Have an attention to detail and creative eye for design.
We will respond each application within one week. If you have applied for a role with us before, we would still love to hear from you!
Please email your application to: