Brand & Content Manager
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Brand & Content Manager to join Louise Jean in the prime of its growth. Reporting directly to the Founder and Creative Director, this role will lead Louise Jean’s content and communications strategy to achieve both brand and commercial goals. The successful candidate will champion the management of the Louise Jean brand, visual identity and tone of voice.
- Lead the conceptualisation of campaign ideas, new initiatives and content based on the roadmap and business objectives.
- Lead the strategy, production and delivery of content across all channels, including but not limited to, website, EDM, blog and social media.
- Manage relationships with external parties, including agencies, media, content creators and influencers, to develop and produce omni-channel content.
- Mentor the Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to ensure all marketing communications are on-brand, relevant to the channel and customer profile.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Social Coordinator to write engaging copy for all channels including but not limited to, website, social and EDM, whilst maintaining a consistent brand voice.
- Research market trends and identify new opportunities for continual business growth and innovation.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Brand and/or Marketing Manager, or similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in design, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing and executing campaigns across native and paid channels, including website, EDM and social media.
- A strong can-do attitude with initiative to resolve issues and implement enhanced systems.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for luxury fashion, art and/or photography.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator highly regarded.
If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your application to: